Monday, April 18, 2011

When Does Does Vegeta Marry Bulma

122. A-skirt for charlie's angel

Song of the day: Take my heart - Soko

'I don't care, I don't care if I might been carried away
If you swear, if you swear to give me your heart in return '

wearing Today: garry webber jacket - sh corsetto floral top - Stradivarius, skirt - sh Belt - River Island bag - vero fashion, pink floyd sneakers - converse outlet.

some time trying to tame my bangs grow back. Recently I had the idea of \u200b\u200bchange of parting and now comb it evenly in the middle of the head (crazy, huh?). The result looked like:
a) a Polish celebrity of which recently made a loud, because due to the celebrity his profession should not be;
b) one of the classic Charlie's Angels.
I do not know which is worse. Probably time to go to a competent barber who advise me something slick. And why not brighten up a bit ...?
In terms of dress - photos taken recently after my last day in the life of the school, which to some extent justifies quite offensive position 'on the zombies' presented the picture first. On the other photographs were only worse, believe me. By the way today my polish teacher gave me my proven work out with a brief yet substantive commentary written in red underneath
M. Way,
Got a fever?
I guess I will miss her. This is a Polish teacher, not a fever of course. To my misfortune I was not sick then, the work was simply a ghastly in itself. Well, in the end you can not have everything ...

biotechonology




photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment