Monday, April 4, 2011

Can A Enlarged Uterus Mean Im Pregnant

120. the ultimate grandma style


'If I get old, old fashioned
Would you get old, old fashioned with me?'

 Today wearing: scarf - indie shop; top - h&m, skirt - aryton (used to be mum); bag, belt - river island, shoes - ASOS;

So far, swore that the maxi skirt is one of those things that ever happened to me not like. Its version of the pleated wool found in the box with old clothes from my mom's 80 '. I am still not a big fan of maxi and I doubt I'd ever bought herself something of this length, but let's say that this release is just right (although the antique-style and gives a different decade.) Shoes are my first order from asos.com, I'm still delighted with speed of shipment. Originally the role of the laces were brown thong, but in the spring flush of euphoria, replaced it with a pink ribbon - and the world becomes more interesting. Heel measuring 13 cm and with a high platform in front of the shoes are not uncomfortable. The fact that wearing them I 190cm and I'm sure they will not go to class (do not like it when teachers are supposed to bestow awe, they are to me far more than his head lowly), but for sure I'll find plenty of other occasions to wear them.
through the window above the 15st C., but instead enjoy the beautiful weather, I spent the last few days at home with inflammation throat singing disco songs needed for my final award presentation. Per month at this time I was behind him first exam. I can not wait. ..

biotechnology




photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment