Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Hair Dye Used At Jcpenney Salon?

123. some pretty portraits of me

Song of the Day: Black and gold - Ellie Goulding

"And all around These golden beacons
I see nothing but black
I feel a wave of something beyond though,
I do not see what I can feel If vision
is the only validation, then
most of my life isn ' t real "

As recently as last typically outfit'owe Now add a note today, a few shots from Tuesday's walk to the beach. bzdetami a balance between the particulars must be preserved, and how! In the end you have to enjoy the sea while there is still given to me live less than a mile away. Swimsuit not particularly interesting, but quite a good job as a background for portraits. Photos wykonał Łukasz Rusajczyk . Enjoy.
 biotechnology

 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment