Monday, February 21, 2011

Whats It Mean When A Guy Wears A Pinky Ring?

Rebecca

Barcelona
Barcelona
When I returned from a whirlwind trip last June, it was with a bunch of pictures and the truth, with little desire to process them. So that I selected everything I could and I forgot the rest. Now, checking the hard drives, I've seen a few that I believe deserve not to have been part of that first screen and now I'm uploading to Flickr.

This photograph is made from the Castle of Montjuic, which is truly spectacular views. Armed with the 70-200, I spent some time framing and firing port details, but when I took this photo and had replaced the jeep 24-105. To process it, I've applied an effect called Lucis Art, which gives it a pseudo-HDR, and I have greatly increased the saturation as the original shot was well off.


Canon EOS 5D Mark II + Canon EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM (at 99mm)
1/320s - f: 7.1 - 100 ASA

0 comments:

Post a Comment