Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Letter Example For Disconnection

110. briefcase + leopard

Song of the Day: Lemonade - CocoRosie

'Shot a rabbit from the back seat window
Sat and watched the summer corn grow '

flu caught me, fortunately, after already leaving, and even before the prom. Normally, when you get sick I read books, draw, and I bake, but this time I was really finished. Books swapped for lighter in March Elle, I did not have to draw inspiration, not to mention baking. Generally, the last three days I spent just wegetując, from time to time on their computers or TV. Pozachwycałam the przesłodzonymi perhaps, but charming Valentine Day Graphics Charlotte, CocoRosie boards and work Dolan'a Xavier (specifically J'ai tue no mere and Les amours imaginaires ).
in dealing with today's outfit - a briefcase the Fair Saint. Dominic and belongs to my boyfriend - I think it is terribly heavy and unwieldy, but who likes what. Ideally, the bag in the spring / summer (and in general) is still not found.






sweater - H & M trousers - used to be his mum, shoes - vagabond, belt - sh, bracelets - r

photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment