Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Infected Ingrown Pubic Hair Vs Herpes

113. raspberry + mickey

Song of the day: Control - I blame Coco

' I've lost control , I've lost my soul
My heart's turned to coal , Because I've lost control. "

unruly My Computer and finally restored to order, so now I throw outstanding raspberry pictures yesterday. Sweater recently excessively uses, because it is exceptionally warm, and we have the sea przymroziło recently (the dedication needed to comply with these photographs can not describe.) Two important information about the blog at the moment:
  • from today officially became a blogger Teen Vogue!
  • March 9 at the Library City of St. Mary's in Gdansk will be an exhibition on indigenous fashion bloggers in which I had the privilege to attend (but probably more about this rozpiszę soon).



sweater - OYSHO, dress - zara, shoes - gortz17

photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment