Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pokemon Silver Gameshark Rare Candy

Third session of the port details


Rebecca begins to be common in the session as a model, which I love because it does very well. And his work with the brush is always fantastic. A marvel.

Much of my effort I had to spend again to find the right light, that I resisted for a while, and when found was, I missed one of the flashes and finally had to improvise to save as was the situation. But I'm happy because we have fun doing what we like, and there are a few interesting pictures I have already started processing.

The scheme is quite classic, with two windows compared to the model, more or less separate, more or less tall, and with varying intensity, depending on the poses, and a snoot from behind to differentiate the hair thoroughly. There was keen to experiment. I just wanted to take off the monkey, in change of pace, without thinking too much about anything. And get a different picture capture Rebecca.

All photos I made with the 5D2 and 24-105, in manual, 1 / 125 and aperture means (f: 8 f: 16).

The rest of the photos, as always, in my flickr .

Canon EOS 5D Mark II + Canon EF 24-105 f / 4 L IS USM (at 88mm)
1 / 100 f: 9 - 100 ASA. Manual exposure. Flashes of study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment