Thursday, January 6, 2011

Simmi Garewal Scene In Mera Naam Joker

106. black & white stripes

Song of the Day: You Do not Know What Love Is - The White Stripes

'you're not hopeless or helpless
and I hate to sound cold
but you do not know what love is
you just do as you're told'

Seeing Your reaction , the sweater with Mickey until he wants to think what it will, as ever publish your sweater with Elmo ... Meanwhile, today costume completed by the proven principle of black + white + color. Before I leave the house probably even throw in a really thick black sweater. The cold is terrible (as seen after pass in the second picture), and the images were taken at a rate of truly ekspesowym. I have to start to go out for walks, he told spice background images, but today I am going only to the test, and there is even darker than in my home. Spring, hurry up, pretty please!




blouse - next/sh ; scarf - reserved ; shoes - ccc
photo: dejw


0 comments:

Post a Comment