Monday, January 31, 2011

Mosquito Like Bumps On Arms And Legs




I think all of us dedicated to capturing snapshots that we ever met with anything that has caught our attention, and the frame, there was something in the scene that did not fit, someone in the background that bothered, inadequate light, an improved view ... Prevented us from getting that perfect shot.

Sometimes we wait for the character of the bottom leaves, or we can move to improve the view. That's our job.

When I came across this scene, there was nobody to bother, the light was good, frame, excellent. Quickly found the point of view that I liked and fired.

After seeing her on the computer screen, I found something he could not remember: a cable that crossed from side to side and broke the harmony. So I had no choice but to remove it with Photoshop. I'm not very fond of these solutions, I prefer to avoid when taking the picture, or even ally myself with these obstacles and profiting. One of my phrases is "the cable is beautiful" :-) But if I see that the clone tool can enhance a photo, I can not drop the rings.

Barcelona 2010.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II + Canon EF 24-105 f4 L @ 24 mm.
1 / 100 - f: 7.1 - 100 ASA - Program Mode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment