Monday, January 10, 2011

Drivers Licence Ny Templates

107. my daily uniform / high-heels comeback


'how do you capture a photograph?
put it to sleep, pretend you're having a laugh'

Have you ever wondered what a blogger's wear in the days when it does not bend in front of the camera trying to best present your dress (or based on what I know the majority of cases, by at least 5 / 7 time)? In my case, determines weather outfit. Depending on the season I prefer three basic uniforms Daily:
  • WINTER: very tight jeans, a (very) big thick sweater, a big thick scarf, flat shoes / boots
  • SUMMER: waist shorts , oversize'owy top, ballerina
  • AUTUMN / SPRING: skirt to the waist, black / white / gray top, long cardigan, high heels.
The latter, also presented today on the occasion of melt (keep up! Already I am warm at heart the thought of those announced 9st. C!), is the most frequently used FOR IN me every day. That's probably why the largest category of my cabinet are all kinds of garments (including cardigans and jackets.)
For variety today reversed THIS skirt on the left side (after all the damage that such a nice Verso is wasted.) For this shapeless Something that I bought even before Erill repeatedly admired over his two arts:) Unfortunately, something turned out to be of poor quality and very stretchy but I honestly say, C & A has never appealed to the quality (which rewards the nice price) . Harness crept boyfriend (greet), and the pins - the number of slips today is 3 But, quietly, at the end of my last time on the heels by ł long, long time ago ..
And the last moment - in the new Coffee Heaven coffee with a very encouraging named Very Cherry Macchiato ! Ah, so you do not have time to look there?

(not so long ago called for)

skirt - river island, cardigan - C & A, boots - ccc

photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment