Monday, January 17, 2011

Crusing Spots San Francisco

108. batman forever


' Take Me To The Place Where You Go
Where nobody knows if it's night or day '

weather today, walking in the end holidays, so the pictures say in the open air. For the last week a lot has happened, of which the main event was Saturday's prom no.1 (no.2 waiting for me in February), but unfortunately, I do not have any pictures (now with regards to my technical anti-mother, who was doing before leaving us a mass of photos in manual mode - as it turned out, all came out blurry.) In three days I am going to the Alps for skiing, so I spent the whole weekend nartozakupach that I can officially announce najnudniejszymi shopping world. For now I'll just learn and I only hope that can do without fractures and dislocations.







 pullover - reserved

photo - dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment