Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When Does Vegeta Marry Bulma

school year!

Finally! Month and a half in France is a slight exaggeration, but today I'm going to Hogwardu the third time .. How quickly the time flies;)
As usual, only seven and I've been on my feet. My two sisters are just the start of the school year in muggle school and the parents go to work. Probably blow me again before the King's Cross and I had to lug with each frame of Albethą. Well, I finally see Ines. We are friends for three years. We met on holiday and she noticed that I'm a witch. At the beginning I hated her for it, that tells me some stupid, but sometimes I'd like that. When I received a letter from Hogwardu was probably the happiest person in the world. : Rmrool: rmrool: rmrool:
Several times they caught us with this pojedynkowaniu durnymi Ślizgonkami at midnight, but in the end we Ravenclawie: rmrool:

way onto the platform met Draco. Even to me, smiled. Ines
sat in an empty compartment and began Crab Pansy Parkinson. I hate it. But the damage to her words. Suddenly
me speechless, because I came Draco's compartment. Ines by three confused and said she must go.

- Slow? - Turning to Draco, pointing to the place in front of me.
- Yes .- replied, blushing.
- What did you vacation?
- I was in France. I heard that you were in Italy. I have family there. Maybe next year there will choose. How was it?
- Super bored ... Sory, but I gotta go. Maybe we could meet up again sometime? Pogadalibyśmy. A little bit you told me about yourself ...
- Yes ... I think it can still be an opportunity.

woman came in with a trolley. Draco nudged her arm and left. Ines has returned. Shyly told her that Draco's little I like it. At the beginning of her speechless. She looked like she just pass out, but then returned to the ground and started screaming. At one point I thought that goes into his pocket for his wand, and already had her attention, but I noticed it and came out with his trunk.
I put school clothes, and started looking for a friend. When I walked beside the wagon saw Cho and Marietta Ines crying. He immediately saw me and looked away. Suddenly the train started to slow down. A little worried, because it is far to Hogwarts. I returned to my compartment. All the lights went out and got terribly cold. Suddenly the door of my compartment opened. I had the impression that I'm not no use to anyone, that's all I care. It reminded me of how at age five I was with my sister on a river. I suddenly woke up from a nightmare ... I felt extremely tired. Behind the windows you can see it was already up. Drank orange juice and went out into the corridor. From a distance I saw conflicting Ines with Draco. I do not know what's going on ... I've had it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment