Wednesday, October 3, 2007

How To Make A Minicricket Bat

But it is not so beautiful ... Finally

first time at the banquet did not eat anything welcome. He never contacted. I had the impression that I'm in another world.
I woke up in a bright room. I saw nothing. When I put on glasses I saw that I was in the hospital wing, and Draco sitting next to me.
- How do you feel?
- What are you doing here?
- does not answer the question with a question.
- Good. What are you doing here?
- passed out at the banquet. Narobiłaś fine hype.
- She fainted?
- Well, yes. Flitwick said that he will wake up.
- I have to go to the dormitory and to extract .- said getting up from bed.
- going nowhere. Madam Pomfrey said you go out until tomorrow evening.
- WHAT? You're kidding!
- Excuse me, but I gotta go. Maybe I will come tomorrow after classes.

I went out. I was filled with rage. I wanted to catch up with Draco, but it disappeared from my sight so I went ahead. I heard a murmur, so I went into the corridor on the seventh floor. Ines stood there with Draco. Terribly tearing. Dracon was the winner of a smile, and she was crying. I wanted to go in their direction and ask what happened, but suddenly came running up Irytek, so I escaped. Lay on the bed in the hospital wing and I started to think. What are arguing. And in general, why talk to each other? From what Ines told me that too much to not like it. Maybe it is me? But I doubt it.

I fell asleep.

I think I am. I welcomed the rain drops hitting the gutter. Head hurt me terribly. I wanted to hide in the dark compartment on the broom. Madam Pomfrey gave me breakfast and she said that when you run out of classroom activities I could go back to the dormitory. Next to the cabinet saw my book and two baskets of sweets. This, at which was the book was from Ines and the other from Draco.
took chocolate frog and started reading a book. It is a Muggle novel about love-Romeo and Juliet. I really like. I got it on the thirteenth birthday of the eldest sister, Karolcia.

It's all okay. Back in the dormitory. I share it with two colleagues from the class-Victoria and Eve. They are very cool, but Gossip Girl is the largest in the entire Ravenclawie. Lay on the bed, and suddenly came Ines. She sat beside me and snuggled up. Apologized for his outburst in the train. I asked why I cried, but did not respond to anything just took me for a walk. Stopped raining and the sun shone. We went along the Forbidden Forest and the commons. Terribly to notice, so we entered the Great Hall for dinner. Draco met at the door. He smiled at us, but Ines threw in his direction contemptuous look. Sat down next to Cho and Marietta. I took the roast potatoes and Pour tomato sauce. When I returned to the common room I took notes from Ines and started rewriting.

- I have to go out for a while .- said, rising from his seat.
- But how? Where? Dinner is only a few hours.
- I will be back! - Screamed at me, going through a hole under the portrait.
- Ines!

Sometimes it is really annoying .. But where did she go? Sat next to Cho.

- may not know, what happens with Ines? It is a strange ...
- No, unfortunately I do not know .- she said lowering her gaze downward.
- Well ... But if you learned something you please tell me.
- Yes, of course ...

finished earning Snape'ai professor I took to reading the book.

Ines did not return to the tower before dinner. Only when I walked into the Great Hall saw him enter the Hall with Draco input. Ines crying again, and Draco had a neutral face. Does this guy not see that you need to comfort her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment