Saturday, October 6, 2007

Traveltokosovo Invitation

Sen.

I had a very strange dream. He was so real. A small wooden house, woman, man and little baby girl. The flash of green light, then I am in the meadow with my sister ... I woke up, was the middle of the night, the girl snorted tasty, but I'm just in no mood to close your eyes. I sat on the bed and tried hard to remember a dream. I put on soft slippers and bathrobe. I left the dormitory. I went through blue-lit saloon, and later went by Grey Image Lady. I was walking ahead. I did not think about anything. When I came to the entrance hall I noticed that the door is repealed. I went to clean autumn air and felt the lightness. I walked meadows and suddenly a black figure began to glide toward me. Suddenly I found myself again in a wooden house. And that green light ... - Miss Cleanblood! Everything okay? - Professor McGonnagal? - Cleanblood, what are you doing here in the middle of the night! Do not you know that it is full of dementors? - I ... I'm sorry, I did not know. - Ravenclaw loses 100 points! You've got at my gate every Saturday at 20.00. - The professor, but I ... - No, but! I just enjoy that they do not throw you out of school. Now go and ask Mrs. Pomfrey to give you a block of chocolate. - Yes, Professor McGonnagal ... - Good night. Tomorrow morning we'll talk with Professor Flitwickiem. - Good night. I was too sleepy to go to the hospital wing. I went to the Room of Requirement. The room was blue and silver. Queen size bed with columns przysłaniało picture Bicycles Ravenclaw. After the sides were shelves of books. Big books and small dictionaries. I took the first book from the shore and lay on the bed. Bedding smelled like lavender. I opened the book. There were alumni-your name, photo from uśmiechającymi the faces, houses, and what they did after school. I looked at the letter C. I doubted that I find something, after all, come from muggle family, but I never found out why my sisters and parents are called Groove, and I Cleanblood. We might never learned. I once talked about this, but they said they'll find out in time, and that very love me. I suddenly speechless, a young boy (about 17 years), waved his hand to me and smiled friendships. His eyes were quite similar to mine. Signed were: Arturus Cleanblood, Ravenclaw, he married Amelia Black. Probably they had two children. Any trace of them disappeared after 1910. Is it possible? Much of the world is Cleanbloodów? Why are my grandparents? No, after my grandmother's name is Hannah, not Amelia, Jake and his grandfather, and not Arturus. Tore a sheet from the book and lay his head on the pillow. The smell of lavender odłużył me completely. I fell asleep. A wooden hut was empty. All furniture is scattered. Baby crying. Such a similar cry ... Woke me up ringtone classes. Quickly left the room. I went to the dormitory and put on clothes, I took a bag with books and quickly ran to the class of divination. After the lesson I was terribly confused. I ate for lunch two toasts and drink pumpkin juice. Later I went to the greenhouse for herbalism along with Ślizgonami. Malfoy smiled at me, but this was something mysterious smile. Something ... Is it possible? Something wrong ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment