Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blood From Ear Infection

I do not know what to think ...

I do not know what to do ... turned back. Lady Grey gave the password and entered the dormitory. Dressed up in a nightgown, curtain hid the bed and fell asleep. - Amel! - I can hear the voice of Ines. - What do you want? - I answered rudely. - Breakfast ... - As soon as I get married .- Ines. I got up, put on clothes, and went down to breakfast. I sat down at Ines saying nothing. - What are you? "- She asked timidly. - Excuse me? You ask me what happened? It's probably I should ask you. You split up with Draco, even though you say you hardly know him, you cry every time I see you with him, going out without telling me where and why. It seemed to me we're friends. - Because we are ... - she said timidly, with a sad face. - Friends were not so treated! I ran the Great Hall. I did not know where to go and what to do with themselves. I caught up with Draco. Perhaps he saw how quarreled with Ines. - We get up? "- He asked. - Yes, we answered a little confused .-. He took my arm and we walked out of the castle. We walked in silence for several minutes. - How much do you know Ines? - Niewiedział how well I'm doing. - With your friend? Do not ... - I saw a few kłóciliście times. - It's such a minor altercation .. - No. These were not minor altercation! - Now I'm nervous in earnest. - Do not be mad at me ... I think you have me for the wrong that I love you so much. -He said, and smiled sadly, and my heart softened to the point that I put my head his arm. - I do not know what was happening to her. Recently there is a strange, I also now frequently argue with her. And so, slowly came back to the castle. I was so nice. I forgot about Ines. I said goodbye to Draco. He waited until I come to the top of the stairs. I entered the room Ines common and suddenly ran to me. - We need to talk. - Also I think so. - I said angrily. - He is angry. - Who's bad? - Well ... Dracon! - Unless you tease me! You want me to quarrel with him because you're jealous! - I do not know, about whom. - This, then, tell me where were you yesterday after lunch. - Do your thing! - Ha! I told you! - You will regret it, and I really want to you well! - Pff. I took a bag with books and left. The first is the Defense Against the Dark Arts. I did a lot of notes, Professor Lupin is really very cool. After school I went to the common room, and regained the lessons ... to me this long gone, but it was very easy. I went to sowiarni and sent a letter to the Muggle friends from school. Lily Road. I wrote a long time, but due to holidays in France, and now I'm crazy about the flood of homework. I need someone to talk to. Quarreled with Ines. Last is the strange, mysterious, all the time crying. I wanted you even say that the boy, Draco, as I told you, finally notice me. I think something of this can be. And what's up with you? How's school? Amel I am very tired. When I entered the dormitory, we all slept. I lay down and immediately fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment