Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pregnant Bloody Mucus Period

119. lola's cupcakes


'I'm just in awe of what's in front of me'

the first time I bought something through groupon.pl. Although I am rather skeptical about this portal, such gourmand as I could not remain indifferent to the muffins for half the price of a new bakery in Gdynia - 'Lola's Cupcakes '. Concept great, location a little confectioner's worse (and the interior so small that I decided to take muffins Takeaway), but pastries look and taste appealing also pretty decent. Tastiest was the least impressive of all - a yoghurt-peach with white chocolate. Although the Gdynia is for me the whole trip, I hope to go back there more cupcakes in the near future - as long as is necessary to use, and it's quite close!
biotechnology





cupcakes: wiśnia-czekolada, podwójna czekolada, jogutrowo-brzoskwiniowa i tiramisu
 
  photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment