Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cell Phone Authorization Letter

115. bibliocamp, czyli wystawa szafiarek w bibliotece

Song of the Day: Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison

'I do not believe you, you're not the truth No one could
look as good as you'

Gdansk City Library Street. Mary appeared to her fashion bloggers rodzimich with unusual initiative, which is an exhibition of photographs. I, along with four other szafiarki - Agnes Around My Closet , Cudak , Kayaretro and Veronica Fraticelli - we had the opportunity, the honor, but above all I think it a pleasure to work with project. From my Although the camera remains unsatisfied (little me!;), but I think, and so today's opening was a success. Look necessarily to the library to 8.04! (more info here ) And on the occasion of the eighth day of March - getting so seeing all these romantic roses endowed women on the streets today.
short photostory of the inauguration of the exhibition:
people gathered quite a lot of these younger and straszych - as seen on the blogosphere is the last time:
event began showing Alexandra Staniszewska piece collection, which unfortunately I could not do any pictures. Then each glass of wine / juice glass went on tour around the library to view the exhibition:

Show printscreenów of blogs was displayed throughout the duration of opening:
My favorite patent evening, a mustachioed mickey \u0026lt;3:
As you can see patterns of species composition will be fashionable in this season ^ ^ / when you enter the guestbook:
Well, picture photo, pt. 'Boundless astonishment' (because of the miserable expression on his face is a picture should clearly not be suitable for publication, but there was no time to fix):
Do zobaczenia!
biotechnology
photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment