Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Cheapest Walk In Clinic In Toronto

117. the spring thing


'I make you miserable, you stick with me although
you know I'm gonna ruin your life'

Today wearing: yellow jacket - allegro.pl , scarf - indie market, beret + gloves set - h&m, skirt - restyle.pl, shoes - used to be mums, bag - sh.

is true until tomorrow, first day of spring, but the sun przygrzaƂo today. Besides the nice weather and changes to the collection in stores coming, the warm season also promises a delicious seasonal mango-flavored coffee (my new favorite, and how!) . On Saturday I had the pleasure to go on display at the Spamalot stage Musical Theatre and I am, as almost always when it comes to music, delighted. If happened to you to ponder over, I recommend choosing a man goes after the performance in high spirits.
this week for the first time I ordered something (specifically shoes - probably the highest heels on how far I had to legs - but more on that in the next post) on asos.com online store, and I should commend them - a free and very fast shipping (item came faster than the ambiguous order from a national retailer with allegro), and decent quality for price. It is a pity that they do not have the time and patience to browse through those countless pages of products.

biotechnology




photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment