Monday, May 16, 2011

Pierced Genitals It's Not For Everyone

127. comeback in a yellow dress


'If I share with you my
story would you share with me your dollar? "

Today wearing: Yellow Dress - ASOS, black scarf - h & m, two shades thights - ASOS, wedges - Bershka, floral maxi bag - river island.

It's been about two weeks since my last note, in the meantime, the site was published a short wedwoje.pl interview with me ( invite you to read.) The absence was caused by a) leaving exam b) the failure of permanent Internet connection - only in such moments, a man realizes how much is dependent on the 'benefits twenty-first century'. What's the point of A, I still have three more exams to finish, thankfully all of the languages, and therefore do not require too much preparation. So far, the two oral examinations had maximum number of points * braggart * and I hope that the rest of pójdzie me as well.
biotechnology







photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment