Friday, May 20, 2011

How To Get Shareaza To Itunes

128. heart shaped glasses / red & orange


'don't break, don't break my heart 
and I won't break your heart-shaped glasses'

Today wearing: stripped tshirt - used to be my mum when she was my age,  red shorts and shoes - h&m, mickey necklace - swarovski, heart shaped glasses - primark, watch - allegro.

Słoneczna pogoda sprzyja spacerom, które nastrajają welcomed me before the last final exams on Monday. My heart shaped glasses podebrałam younger sister and I think I fit perfectly into the orange-red kit. Today I was at the cinema on the latest Pirates, and came to the conclusion that I probably already am old. The film admittedly better than the second or third part, but it's still not my cup of tea. Besides, odgrzewać something for the third time - not worth it.
biotechnology




photo: dejw

0 comments:

Post a Comment