Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why I Getting Alot Herpes Lately

" OLD DAIRY "


"Old Dairy", oil on canvas, price on request.
From small feel an overwhelming passion for antiques, I like the valuable pieces and me like junk, those that do not matter to me but talk about other tiempos.Soy of those people who do not buy a single piece of furniture in a normal store and pick up things change to suit my basura.Ahora mother that I still use it is called "vintage" look and mirrors that are next to the containers reciclage call him .... As a result of that my house is a bit odd, but I love my kitchen tesoros.En not a single cabinet, everything is full of curtains and shelves where food cans living with family pieces and I have been friends regalando.Esta is an old milk house was my great-uncle, has some dents adorable .... and I think I have never painted still lifes but now use I discovered that those did not interest me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment